- Tuesday – Sunday, 10 AM – 7 PM
- Tuesday to Friday: 11.00 – 20.00 Hrs.
- Saturday to Sunday and Annual Holiday: 10.00 – 20.00 hrs.
Tuesday – Sunday
10.00 – 19.00
HOW TO GET THERE
- By Bus : Ordinary bus No.2,12,15,39, Air Condition Bus No.12, 44, 59, 60, 70
- By Boat : To transport withSpeed boat (Sri-eam Temple – Panfah Leelat pier) by end of Pan-fah bridge and walk on the left side our exhibition was located near Jedsada pavilion.
- BTS&MRT (To connect with boat): To transport with MRT by choosing Asoke station to connect with san-sab ferry at Asoke Pier and to transport with BST sky train which able to connect with San-sab ferry at Hua-Chang Pier.
Map of Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall
- ADDRESS : 100 Ratcha Damnoen Klang Avenue, Bawonniwet Sub-District, Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok 10200
- TELEPHONE : 0-2621-0044
- FAX : 0-2621-0043
- Website : Nitasrattanakosin.com