The International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IASSIDD) is an interdisciplinary scientific organisation, founded in 1964.
IASSIDD is a non-governmental member of the World Health Organisation (WHO). IASSIDD promotes research and the exchange of information that will enhance the health and quality of life of people with disabilities and their families, and which will assist governments and service providers to develop policy and procedures based on scientific evidence.
- Event Type: Conventions
- Event Type: 2017 IASSIDD 4TH ASIA-PACIFIC REGIONAL CONGRESS
Industry: Medical & Healthcare
- Datee : November 13, 2017 – November 16, 2017
- Venue: Ambassador Hotel Bangkok,171 Sukhumvit Soi 11, Bangkok 10110
- Tel : +66 2254 0444 , +66 2253 4123
- Visit Website : http://www.amtel.co.th