Aquatic life of many animals is the result from changes and evolution according to the time and the balance of nature. This consists of various kinds of habitats. Nature creates all creatures from on the mountain to in the sea.
We can discover aquatic animals in water sources, mountains, freshwater, brackish water, estuary, and deep sea. Nature creates them to have different structures, shapes, and characteristics.
They have to adjust themselves for survival, food, and fertilization. Science Center for Education exhibits biological diversity and ecological system in Aquatic Life zone so visitors can come to study the environment that is similar to the real nature. Science Center for Education creates the new style of science innovative learning by telling the story of the relationship and the amazement of aquatic animals and plants. Visitors will not only love and understand nature but also would like to maintain worthwhile resources.
Aquatic Life by Science Center for Education can be divided into many parts including “Life in Water”, “Aquatic Ecological System Conservation Activities”, “Ecological World of Creatures”, “Life in Coral Reef”, “Fish Clinic/Operation Room”, “Friendship in Nature”, “Creative Thinking and Operation Activities”, “Experiment”, and “Finding Answers”.
Aquatic Life in Science Center for Education is opened on Tuesday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. It will be closed on Monday and public holiday. The admission fees are 10 baht for children and 20 baht for adults.
How to get there
- Aquatic Life building (Building 3) is located in the area of Science Center for Education (Bangkok Planetarium) on Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toey District, Bangkok. Public bus routes available are no. 2, 25, 38, 40, 72, 501, 511, 513, and 508 or Ekamai BTS station.
- For more information, please contact Science Center for Education, 928 Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toey Dictrict, Bangkok 10110.
- Tel. 02-391-0544, 02-392-0508, and 02-392-1773
- Fax 02-392-0508 and 02-391-0522
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org