Muay Thai Live Show Asiatique Created by internationally acclaimed director Ekachai Uekrongtham of BEAUTIFUL BOXER fame, MUAY THAI LIVE: THE LEGEND LIVES is a spectacular live show featuring hyper-real Muay Thai fights, breathtaking stunts and wonderous special, with the riches of Thai history as its gorgeous backdrop.
MUAY THAI LIVE: THE LEGEND LIVES tells the untold storie of the origins and heroes of Muay Thai, spanning 300 years, from the past to present day. Come face to face with Muay Thai’s greatest heroes, from the Tiger King in Disguise to the Prisoner with Eight Limbs, to the Warrior of Broken Swords
- Admission fee
- Soft Drink
- Transfers from/ to major hotels in Bangkok (if booking includes transfer).
- Exhilarating performance of Muay Thai Live–The Legend Lives
- This show at the Asiatique riverside entertainment venue showcases the skills, agility and cultural importance of this martial art, combined with state-of-the-art light and sound.
- Learn more about the meaning and history of Muay Thai
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
- Join transportation with other customers from different locations.
- All transfers reservations need to be made with minimum 3 days in advance.
- Departure time from Asiatique: 23:00 (meeting point in front of our box office)
- Available for: Bangkok hotels to Asiatique (AREAS: City Center, Silom, Surawong, Sathorn, Sukhumvith Soi 1-55). Other areas are subject a supplement.
- Show time 20:00 – 21:15 hrs (Gate Open 19:30 hrs). (closed Monday)
- The theatre is easy to find in Asiatique shopping complex.
- You can take a taxi directly to the theatre, or a free shuttle boat from Sapan Taksin pier, next to Sapan Taksin BTS Station.
- Children rates apply to those either between the age of 4-12 years or less than 140 cm. in height (proof may be required).Children under 4 years of age or less than 90 cm. in height see the show free of charge, sharing the seat with an adult.
- Prices not available during 29Dec-01Jan2017 / 24Jan-07Feb 2017 (Chinese New Year) / 6-9April 2017 / 13-16April 2017.