Park Hyatt Bangkok, opening early 2017, has its sights set on being the capital’s leading icon of luxury and hotels in Bangkok. Presenting internationally inspired architecture and interior design; exceptional accommodation; exquisite culinary offerings; and sophisticated works of art—alongside legendary Park Hyatt service—this Bangkok hotel will offer a refined and uniquely Thai experience reflecting the country’s rich culture.
Located in the heart of Bangkok’s key shopping, business and entertainment districts, Park Hyatt Bangkok will be housed in the top 24 floors of a soon-to-be-iconic, twisted-coil structure atop the Central Embassy fashion, dining and lifestyle destination. With design by award-winning New York design firm Yabu Pushelberg, this luxury hotel in Bangkok will feature numerous outdoor terraces with lush gardens, ideal for taking in the spectacular city views and marvelling at one of Asia’s most vibrant cities from above.
The 5 star hotel in Bangkok will feature 222 luxurious guestrooms, including 30 premier suites, all complete with floor-to-ceiling windows. Spanning the 34th, 35th and 36th floors, the complex will also include a grill restaurant, cocktail bar, speakeasy bar, VIP mezzanine lounge, and sky bar with unobstructed views of the city. With personalized luxury combined with authentic Thai hospitality, Park Hyatt Bangkok is destined to be the ideal home-away-from-home for connoisseurs of sophisticated living.
A tranquil oasis above bustling Bangkok
Scheduled to open mid 2017, Park Hyatt Bangkok has been carefully conceived to provide a level of service and hospitality unparalleled in the market.
What makes each stay remarkable
- Iconic architecture: Within the top floors of Central Embassy, a curvilinear, twisted-coil structure where the floor plan forms a figure of eight
- Sophisticated interiors: Unique and intimate spaces, conceived to create a calming environment
- An ideal downtown location: A short drive from the city’s two international airports and directly connected to the BTS Skytrain
- Stylish, spacious guestrooms: Among the largest guestrooms in the city, blessed with panoramic picture windows and private spa-like bathrooms
- Exceptional drinking and dining venues: Unique and innovative bars and restaurants including the multi-storey Penthouse Bar & Grill complex
MAP OF PARK HYATT BANGKOK
- PARK HYATT BANGKOK,Central Embassy, 88 Wireless Road, Lumpini Pathumwan,Bangkok, Thailand, 10330
- Tel: +66 2 012 1234