Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall is vintage architectural , art-deco building turned exhibition hall narrates the history of Thailand during the Rattanakosin Era (circa 1782 onwards) through a variety of interactive exhibitions in seven chambers.
Visitors will enjoy observing the Grand Palace via 4D multimedia spectacles as well as an animation depicting the legend of the sacred Emerald Buddha. On the fourth floor there is an observation room you will enjoy an elevated view of a historic Ratchadamnoen Klang Road, where most of political movements took place, Loha Prasat, the world’s only metal castle, and the revered Golden Mount.
- Tuesday – Sunday, 10 AM – 7 PM
- Tuesday to Friday: 11.00 – 20.00 Hrs.
- Saturday to Sunday and Annual Holiday: 10.00 – 20.00 hrs.
Admission: 100 Baht (Thai and Foreigner) Student showing student cards, over-60-year-old senior citizens: Free of charge
Tuesday – Sunday
10.00 – 19.00
HOW TO GET THERE
- By Bus : Ordinary bus No.2,12,15,39, Air Condition Bus No.12, 44, 59, 60, 70
- By Boat : To transport withSpeed boat (Sri-eam Temple – Panfah Leelat pier) by end of Pan-fah bridge and walk on the left side our exhibition was located near Jedsada pavilion.
- BTS&MRT (To connect with boat): To transport with MRT by choosing Asoke station to connect with san-sab ferry at Asoke Pier and to transport with BST sky train which able to connect with San-sab ferry at Hua-Chang Pier.
Map of Rattanakosin Exhibition Hall
- ADDRESS : 100 Ratcha Damnoen Klang Avenue, Bawonniwet Sub-District, Phra Nakhon District, Bangkok 10200
- TELEPHONE : 0-2621-0044
- FAX : 0-2621-0043
- Website : Nitasrattanakosin.com